Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 2 months ago

Chronic hives?

I've been suffering for hives for a few years now. There are no reasons why I get them and I really struggle to manage it with anti histamines. I sometimes I get them when I feel really cold even tho the tempature is not cold enough to caue the hives and I get them when I am anxious and stressed. Sometimes there no explanation and it so painful to have them. Any ideas what it could be or advise me on better management strategies 

I am also getting them daily at the moment!!

Favorite Answer

Yes, there is a condition like yours where various triggers including cold cause hives; its ill-defined.  here are few inks but you can google chronic urticaria and read more. Dont know who manages yours but a specialist may be helpful.

"How I Ended Severe Hives." - "I Found One Simple Trick."Ad·www.emuaid.com/hives_treatment(877) 995-3406Read Jane's Story about One Simple Trick To End Severe Hives Fast. Same Day Delivery. Recommended By Doctors. 24 Hour Live Support. Brands: Emuaid©, EmuaidMAX©.Chronic urticaria (CU) is a disturbing allergic condition of the skin. Although frequently benign, it may sometimes be a red flag sign of a serious internal disease. A multitude of etiologies have been implicated in the causation of CU, including physical, infective, vasculitic, psychological and idiopathic.CHRONIC URTICARIA - NCBIwww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pmc › articles › PMC3276885About Featured Snippets•FeedbackPeople also askWhat causes chronic urticaria?For most people with chronic urticaria, the cause is impossible to determine. In some cases, though, the cause may be thyroid disease, hepatitis, infection, or cancer. Chronic urticaria and angioedema can affect other internal organs such as the lungs, muscles, and gastrointestinal tract.

• Lili

Have you seen a doctor? A dermatological allergist?  It's really not a good idea to try to manage this all by yourself, not if it's been going on for some years now.

See a specialist and get professional advice.

Dyshidrosis.co.uk.  Is it this?  All advice is free.

• Tavy

You need to see a Doctor. Something in your life is causing an allergy. It's not normal.

"There are no reasons why I get them..."

Yes there are. You just don't know the cause. Cold does not cause hives. Stress and anxiety are the likely cause, but you need a professional evaluation to get to the bottom of it.