I just saw a commercial where Casper the ghost is eating. I COULD NOT SEE HIS FOOD GOING DOWN!!!!  Does Ghosts wear clothes?

Update:

"DO" ghosts wear clothes???

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You do realize that Casper is just a cartoon, don't you?  Unless of course, you are talking about the "live action" movie, in which Casper was CGI (again, not real).

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That wasn't a real ghost that was just a commercial.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Depends? I know not all the rules about the afterlife? Who's to say such is real or a really great or bad trip on drugs? All we may know is that Casper, being a freak, is letting it all hang out? More power to him and stuff. Maybe you need to take trolling 101 again?

• 2 months ago

Food and also drinks go right through ghosts and also some ghosts appear in the clothing they were burried in.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mr. P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I've never seen a ghost eat; And I've seen quite a few now.

But a spirit of a Vietnamese woman offered me a bowl of spiced cabbage with green beans.

• 2 months ago

It would be kind of gross to see the food go down his throat, though he is just a cute cartoon ghost, don’t you agree?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Mchelle, ghosts are invisible until they put on the sheet.  If he's wearing the sheet, you can't see the "food go down."

• 2 months ago

Rick..... Dur duh I'm dumb.

Lol right!

• Rick
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

sure, haven't you ever seen them wearing a SHEET !!!   HOW ELSE could you even SEE them !!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.