I just saw a commercial where Casper the ghost is eating. I COULD NOT SEE HIS FOOD GOING DOWN!!!!  Does Ghosts wear clothes?

"DO" ghosts wear clothes???

You do realize that Casper is just a cartoon, don't you?  Unless of course, you are talking about the "live action" movie, in which Casper was CGI (again, not real).

That wasn't a real ghost that was just a commercial.

Depends? I know not all the rules about the afterlife? Who's to say such is real or a really great or bad trip on drugs? All we may know is that Casper, being a freak, is letting it all hang out? More power to him and stuff. Maybe you need to take trolling 101 again?

Food and also drinks go right through ghosts and also some ghosts appear in the clothing they were burried in.

• Mr. P

I've never seen a ghost eat; And I've seen quite a few now.

But a spirit of a Vietnamese woman offered me a bowl of spiced cabbage with green beans.

It would be kind of gross to see the food go down his throat, though he is just a cute cartoon ghost, don’t you agree?

Mchelle, ghosts are invisible until they put on the sheet.  If he's wearing the sheet, you can't see the "food go down."

Rick..... Dur duh I'm dumb.

Lol right!

• Rick

sure, haven't you ever seen them wearing a SHEET !!!   HOW ELSE could you even SEE them !!!