Asep
Asep asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

Any words of wisdom for me?

I’m getting all 4 wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow. I’m not ready for a week of pain, agony and mashed potatoes 😔

I know what you had to go through... I've been there... But in my case, it was a little bit easier, since the doctor took 2 teeth, and in a month I came back to get the other 2 teeth pulled out. I know that it hurts, but actually, there's nothing you can do cos your body needs time to heal the wounds, and it hurts. And you have to change your food habits.

I might sound pessimistic, but if you need to take those teeth out, there's the only way just to go through it. 

• Orla

My guy was good. never felt a thing.

this did not hurt almost at all, think of it like a less harsh dentist

What better excuse to pamper yourself. Chill, watch tv, eat jello, relax. It will be over before you know it.

Been there, done that. You’ll survive. Enjoy the sedation. 😴

• Aiden

Pretend the days are like months. Tomorrow is November.

Brace yourself. Don't get high and eat potato chips (which then caused an infection) like I did. 

• ~~

Never forget there are users that support you

I'm not trolling... but tell them to put on multiple pairs of gloves. You know why.

make sure u get very strong pain killers