Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsOther - Science · 2 months ago

Do aliens exist?

49 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Look at our politicians! Don't they seem to be inhuman? Trump is hte offspring of a drunken space alien sailor and a compliant baboon.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We do not have proof that aliens exist but many people believe they do! I certainly believe there is a possibility for life outside of the Milky Way solar system but we have not gotten that far yet with technology! I think there could even be a planet just like Earth in another galaxy!

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Can't resist a Sci-fi question...Space aliens are here, look at peoples eyes, skin, and hair, babbling types LOL...they don't eat, sleep or drink. 

• 2 months ago

Probably but I doubt we have ever or will ever interact with them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Of course. I studied Kolinahr on Vulcan

• 2 months ago

It seems logical given that there are hundreds of billions of stars and planets out there.  However, it is just a theory that aliens exist.  We won't know for sure until we actually find proof.  We also don't know if alien life will be intelligent or already deceased (i.e. we will find fossils or ancient ruins of civilizations) or we will find a space probe. Alien life might just be something like bacteria or something similiar.  We just don't know and won't know unless we find something which we may never find.  

The problem is that there is so much space between our solar system and other solar systems.  It is very expensive in both resources and time to get anywhere outside of our solar system.  It would take so long that the chances of something going wrong are so exponential.  Can you imagine humans making it 10,000 years in a spaceship to another star???  

• 2 months ago

yes. but they are invisible. cover the earth in blue paint to reveal their bodies.

• 2 months ago

Not in the sense of Greys or Little Green Men (who presumably went extinct because there were no Little Green Women).  There is very likely to be life outside this solar system but it isn't clear that it would evolve intelligence or develop technology.  If they visited this planet they'd be able to hide effectively and if they didn't hide they'd reveal themselves to all of us, not just governments.  So yes there are aliens, possibly also intelligent tool-using aliens which travel interstellar distances, but the reports of aliens which are popular are not literally true.  They might be an expression of a psychological need though.

• 2 months ago

i dont think so

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Most likely they do. There are over a billion planets out there that could potentially have life that we know about and billions we haven't found yet. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.