What is the best language translate website?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Trados is a great and professional tool: https://www.sdltrados.com/

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I agree with Zirp. You might get a machine to make a rough draft, but a human needs to check and refine it.  

How will software know if the Spanish word 'mono' represents 'monkey', or 'dungarees', or 'beautiful'?

Conversely, the English word 'save' could refer to: 'Jesus saves', or saving money in a bank, or a paramedic saving lives, or lifeboat crews saving lives at sea.  In several European languages they are all different words.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

WHICH is the best language translatION website?

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Depends on what you want to translate and to which language.  Google Translate offers just 70 (?) languages, and it often is wrong or very wrong. DeepL is a little better but offers only 10 or so.

For high-quality translation, you need a HUMAN who knows both languages very well - preferably translating TO his/her native language

Source(s): Dutch, fluent in English, German and Esperanto, semi-fluent in French
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dformd
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Google translate 

• 3 months ago

I just  use Google Translate.  Search (for example) "translate hawaiian into english" and you'll get there.

But for anything important, I ask a human friend.  Humans know the customary way of saying things.  For example, in English, we say "You're Welcome," to "Thank You," but another culture might say "It's nothing," or "Please," something else, or nothing at all.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Google Translate           .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.