What social stigma does society need to get over?
- 2 months ago
I think Rape gets over from society. But bad people can not remove from society.
- 3 months ago
A social stigma that must be eradicated is people treating single people as an oddity. Maybe there's tons happening in their life and that they do not have time to completely invest themselves during a relationship. Maybe expecting the proper person may be a better option than simply settling for the primary one that comes along.
- ?Lv 43 months ago
I thing Rape get over from the society
- fireflyfliesbyLv 74 months ago
Lots of them. But, since you asked, here are a few of my personal favorites:
1. People should be able to opt out of having kids without scrutiny. And I don't just mean taking the pill or using condoms. Permanent birth control should be easily accessible for people who want permanent birth control. Not everyone wants to be a parent, not everyone should be a parent. We should be ok with that.
2. Trade school is just as valid a career choice as college. People shouldn't be discouraged from attending trade school. There is a massive shortage in the US for plumbers, welders, electricians, etc. and those jobs pay well.
3. One in five people have some form of mental illness. It's completely stupid that we stigmatize mental health issues when they're so common. With that, people need to get over their stigma and skepticism about mental health treatment.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- choko_canyonLv 74 months ago
How about all of them?