Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 1 month ago

I’m depressed because I keep finding bugs?

I decided to sleep downstairs because I found a centipede in my bedroom

I woke up at 5 am to a clicking sound in the kitchen and my cat jumped to go see it

So I knew there was something and then I saw a small bug that jumps 

Not sure if it was a beetle but it was tiny and kept jumping high and making a sound 

I can’t find anywhere in the house to sleep in piece without bugs ruining my sleep

I had the house sprayed just this month and it didn’t even work because I keep finding bugs 

you need to clean your place better. Do you have fly screens on your windows

check for bed bugs

Sounds like a "click beetle"  Totally harmless.  They get a crick in their neck and spring into the air when they fling their head back.

There is a sqazillion bugs.  Better get used to it or put screens on your windows.

Depression is a disorder that can affect everything you do in your daily life. It is not something you can quickly recover from, like a cold or stomach bug.

Others have said that a bug bomb is your cure. The true way is to go into the bug hive and you must infiltrate their numbers as one of their own, get on their good side. Then and only then can you get close enough to see the queen. Most of the time you won't be able to get even close to the queen, maybe you'll se her when she is giving one of her speeches at a rally, but most times you have to be pretty mingled in to see what goes on behind closed doors.

Then once you've gained their trust, you need to kill the queen. It will be hard and she will try to sway you to their cause, but stay strong. I've found the best way to get rid of her is a grenade.

Once you've done that all the other bugs will be out of a job and have to move out. Best of luck!

use a bug bomb to fumigate that room 

• GF

Spraying is a "band-aid" and is a temporary fix. The solution is to find out where and why these insects are infesting your home. 

Locate and eliminate the source of the problem.

We have people spray every 3 months. If this is the first time you've had spray, it may take a while to get all the bugs out.  Call them and see if there is a guarantee. With our contract, we can call them at any time and they will come and spray again at no charge. 

I'm pretty sure there has to be holes around your house if bugs keep getting inside. I suggest removing all furniture close to the walls and inspect them closely to see if there are any holes. If there are, use some sort of adhesive (or something, I'm sorry I dont know much about this but I do know there is some sort of cement like thing that is adhesive to patch up walls) You can go to office depot or something and ask the staff about which will be helpful.

• Moya

Spray again.......