How to watch my tablet on tv screen.?

I am trying to watch downloaded netflix movies from my tablet on my not smart t.v. I don't have internet. The movies were downloaded while on wifi somewhere else. 

I have a Samsung SM-T380 tablet. THANKS

You might want to buy the device called Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T380 to HDMI Converter

We do that with an iPad and an older plasma TV.  We got a Lightening (what Apple calls their charging/USB port) to HDMI adapter.  Plugged one end into the iPad, the other end to an HDMI port on the TV.  Select the HDMI port as the source on the TV.  Start the movie on the tablet, watch it on the TV.  No remote control support, other than the volume on the TV.

So just get a cable that has the correct USB connection for you device and HDMI on the other.

• VP

Get a Google Chromecast device, hook it up to your TV, then "cast" from your tablet to the Chromecast and watch your movies on your TV.  Cost: $30.00

Buy a hdmi cable they connects the tablet to TV - just.google it. Or check the settings of the tablet/TV and look for the cast option. Doesn't 't have to be a smart TV to have a cast option

Probably the only way is to get a USB-C cable (i think that is the port on your tablet) to HDMI (which your TV should have unless really old)

• Brutus

Get a smart TV. It’s better