Ian
Lv 5
Ian asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Don't all of the righty questions on here that try to imply fact about Dems make the Repugnantcans look desperate?

In the last couple months the questions are grasping at straws with unbelievable unfounded "Facts"

Then desperado Donnie pleads "Please like me suburban women?!?"

Telling people polls are fake and paid for but the ones showing Diseased Donald in the lead are "Real" as if THEY weren't paid for, or just made up.

I think the Orange Skid-mark on the undies of America is going to do something drastic to suppress votes, but these misinformation campaigns on ALL social media are attempting the same.

They want you to believe he's going to win so you don't bother voting.

DESPERATION right?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Poor little RepubliKKKants!  We here in Canada know that you fools are even more pathetic & bathetic than our CONS.  It's not merely your criminally negligent, serial-lying fat dotard Orange Fraud who's going to the land-fill site.  A LARGE number of your Senate & House members will be on the unemployment line on 4 Nov. too.    

• 2 months ago

All I see is Liberals doing everything and anything to get Trump out of office. "RACIST, MISYGONIST, SEXIST, XNOPHOBE". It's pathetic how desperate how they are. 

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

To a good amount.  Or then there's the whole Russian thing: "I am a lifelong Democrat.  This year I am going to vote for Trump (they never say exactly WHY).  You should, too."

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes very desperate. They even considered an " Orange Lives Matters " campaign but they decided against it. Ronald mc Donald trump is a real clown. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Perhaps. On the other hand, he might discourage employers from allowing workers time to go vote. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well I'll be honest here. You Dems been desperate since losing in 2016. 

• 2 months ago

I see desperation alright . Have all year . Just not in the same places you see it . lol !

• Rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

nope ............................................the truth hurts.

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• 2 months ago

No. Question like this make Dems look that way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.