Ed asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Will Yahoo allow comments on its news articles after the election?

They shut down all commenting because they couldn't allow conservative voices to point out the blatant leftwing agenda they put out every day.

• yodi

Doubt it, they may dc answers but that would be hard to do as they get so much profile info about you from it.

I bet they will, but I hope they don't.  I kind of like no comments here.  There are plenty of sites for conversations. 

It's Yahoo!Answers.  Just give your answer.  I can imagine all the disgusting insults when you click the thumbs down, there's no need to write them out.

(not you specifically, indefinite you)

I think people read the comments to try and figure out how they are supposed to feel about an article instead of thinking and researching for themselves.

They shut down all commenting because the comments became a cesspit of abuse. 

Why do you think your uninformed opinion would improve a news item?

I imagine they will considering how much revenue they, no doubt, lost.....that is unless a Democrat PAC is making up the difference?  Most posts were of Proud to Be American GOP type.  

If they do will you stop whining like a little puzzy?