Medical insurance less than $100?

Is there a medical insurance thats $100 or less monthly ? Including vision and dental. Iam 28. My workplace provides one with $250. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

medical insurance depends on where you live, what deductible you have and what co pays, and if its PPO, HMO etc etc. There is no answer for you/ You can call an insurance broker and have them look or a state  insurance exchange if you have one  The one your work offers with vision and dental is great because they pay some of it. On your own you pay all of it.

• 1 month ago

Maybe.  Depends on where you live.  In some places, the cheapest is about $50.  In some places, the cheapest is about $300.

• Scott
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Haha, no. Individual health insurance is much more expensive than that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I bet there is with a very high deductible. Vision & dental are usually not included and cost more.  My deductible is over $7000. But I do get a free flu shot every year. Nothing else.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • cmac'm
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No. Not unless you don't work. I paid $112 in 2009. Now I pay $379 and I have less benefits and a higher deductible and probably couldn't afford more than a couple days in the hospital.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes, if you find the right employer. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.