Is this Covid-19 cure real?

I was scrolling through YouTube today and found a video from CNN news saying a Covid cure was found. I’ll put the link to the video here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Now is this real and the whole white blood cell reduction thing is true or is this fake. I feel like if this was real it would be the biggest deal in the world right now but I’m kinda skeptical. Like the girls explanation about how your white blood cells and lungs get attacked and destroyed by the virus seemed a little sketchy, especially when she said “you start breathing your own blood cells in”. Could someone please tell me if this is real because I am just not sure myself.

first of all, not clicking on that link. second of all, it would be all over the news.....

I don't do YouTube spam links, so I'm not clicking on the video.  

And no, it's not real.  It's not even from CNN, and they have an extremely flexible definition of reality.

If a real cure for Covid-19 was found, you wouldn't have to scroll through anything to find it.  It would be the biggest news headline on every news outlet around the world.

No cure exists, otherwise it would be worth billions.

Not gonna click on some sketchy link.

If a cure had been found it would be on every news outlet, not just CNN and YouTube. 

• IOM

There are NO "cures" for viral infections.