What is the Best Programing  language?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

Oh boy, these answers are going to be fun :)

Truthfully, there is no single "best" programming language.  It depends on your goal for the software you're trying to write.

For example, if you want to develop an Android app, then COBOL wouldn't be a good choice, because as far as I'm aware, it doesn't even run on Android.

To pick the best Programming Language for a particular project, you'd need to take a few things into consideration.

First, what languages are supported on that platform?

Secondly, what type of application are you trying to create?  Is it a website?  A smartphone app?  A desktop program?

From there, how high or low level of a language is required for your project?  Do you need to directly address memory, or is it okay for a built in garbage collector to do memory cleanup?

Finally, what languages are you and/or your team most familiar with?  If you've got a team of C# programmers, the project will likely go much more quickly in C# than if you decided to use Python.

• 4 weeks ago

There is no best. It depends on the problem. There are many different situations, architectures, devices, levels of abstraction to be taken into consideration. One rule of mine is to 1. match the language with the problem and just as important 2. use a language that will still be around in 5 years.

• 1 month ago

I like C. I think it is the best.

• 1 month ago

python maybe. It is very easy anyway. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Maybe c++

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Cobol, Fortran using a DOS operating system...LOL

• 2 months ago

try lolcode, it's great

• garry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

best , none , there all a pain in the but , seems sql and python are in fashion , use to be pascal , think about andriod .

• 2 months ago

No programming language is better and no one is best. Every Programming language has its own pros and cons but according to me, you can learn python.

• 2 months ago

It all depends on what you want to do and how you want create something...There is no "best programming language". Each language has its own uniqueness and each come with their own frameworks and technology stacks to help you get the job done.   . 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.