Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

How does Santa 🎅 get in without a chimney? How does he know where to land at night?

How does Santa Claus get into locked 🔒 houses 🏘 that have no chimney? Do tiny fairies 🧚‍♀️ go into the keyhole and open the lock for him?

My sister tells me it’s fairies that open the lock for him.

Do hundreds of beautiful angels fly around his sleigh 🛷 to land and light a path for him to safely land?

How does he keep track of who to bring what gift to? How does he make it around the world in one night? Just 8 hours to visit every house in the entire world? Is there more than one Santa?

How is he in multiple places at once to greet children? How does he fit all those toys in the sleigh? Do trains 🚂 Trucks and 🚣‍♂️  help him by bringing toys to places where he can refill his bag along the route?

Santa Claus has supernatural powers borrowed from God.

How does this fat, elf of a persona visit those who don't have a chimney. How?

He uses the magic chimney, even in houses with a fireplace.  How else could he fit his fat butt and that huge sack of toys into everyone's house?  

Even in ancient houses, a chimney is only a few inches wide and impossible to slide down unless you're a squirrel.  That's why old Santa uses the magic chimney.  It shows up whenever he lands on a roof, and disappears when he leaves.  Don't bother looking for it, you can't find it.

That is one of the great mysteries of life. 

I hope you realise you have to be at least 13 to be on this site. 

Happy Christmas

No I heard that Santa has a bag of keys for every door in the world.