Do Energizer batteries last longer than Duracell batteries?

Depends on the application. Heavy draw short term like flashlights last longer with the energizers.

Light load continuous like small electronics last longer with the duracell.

if you use them less, sure

Dear battery users,

Do you want to discover how to:

-Easily bring old batteries back to life

-Save thousands of dollars on the cost of batteries during your lifetime

-Restore old batteries and resell them for big profits

-Increase the life of new and old batteries

... Well now you can!This video will show you exactly what i mean: https://deadbatteriesbacktolife.com/deadbatteriesb...

No they do not. Batteries are made from the same materials,  the only difference being the label. Store brand batteries such as Radio Shack,  Walmart or Target  no-name batteries and Energizer or Duracell are all exactly the same. You basically pay for the name brand as you do in everything from paper towels to sugar.

• F

I would say much the same, but Lidl’s own brand Aerocell are almost as good for half the price.

Dear battery users,

Do you want to discover how to:

Easily bring old batteries back to life

Save thousands of dollars on the cost of batteries during your lifetime

Restore old batteries and resell them for big profits

Increase the life of new and old batteries

... Well now you can! This video will show you exactly what i mean: https://deadbatteriesbacktolife.com/deadbatteriesb...

For me, those two brands seem pretty close in longevity.    

However, I will Never buy another Duracell 

because too many of them leak and they have extensively damaged several items. 

Any cell can leak, and Energizers are no exception, 

but I definitely prefer them over Duracell in that regard.    

Duracell used to be the best brand.

However in the last few years, the "AA" cells at least seem to be very poor; I've had quite a few start leaking and generally they seem to have a short life.

I've stopped using them and changed to energiser.

[In contrast, I have a Maglite torch (flashlight) that takes four D cells, which gets regular use for a couple of minutes at a time. The batteries in that are Duracells with an expiry date of 1995 and they are still working fine and with no signs of corrosion at all.]

• Jake

I've switched out Duracell batteries to my Xbox controller and they last forever that way. It just depends on the software you are using.

In my experience Duracell are better, they are both good but Duracell go longer.