i need to cheat on my math test urgent!?

There are 100 people on the swim team. Today, they are going to a big swim meet on the other side of town. If each minivan can take 15 people, how many minivans will they need to take everyone on the team?

Update:

Write an equation to show each problem.

Solve your equation.

Handle the remainder, if there is one, in the way that best fits the situation. thats how you gotta do it

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Try dividing 100 by 15! Not rocket science is it? BTW , 7 minivans will be needed 

• Fred
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Are there covid 19 restrictions where the people must sit at least 5 feet apart.  If it is in India how many are allowed to ride on the roof rack.  If in Africa how many goats will they drop off at the market on the way.  Too many variables and not enough information.  Maybe the remainder will all hop on a motorbike and travel there that way.  Maybe they should go in one of those small clown cars as they can fit heaps into them

If you can't work out what a 100 divided by 15 is then you will fail your maths.

• 2 months ago

Steal a bus before the mission starts and you will be fine.

• 2 months ago

15*4+10*3=100

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

even i can do this.

• L
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

USE YOUR BRAIN.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

People can not be a fraction of a person.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

And then you will need to cheat to a greater extent on your next test. 

Don't forget to allow 1 extra for most vehicles for the drivers, unless every vehicle is driven by a member of the swimming team - unlikely.

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Minivans needed: 100/15 = 6 2/3 and so 7 minivans are needed.

• 2 months ago

please help with this

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.