Danielle asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

I want to breed pomskys?

I have a husky ***** and my sister has a Pomeranian boy. I’d like a Pomsky (looks like a mini husky) Is it possible to get a male pom to mate with a husky *****? How does it happen? Because they have a big size difference? Can they tie? How many puppies would they have? A lot of my friends want one.  

• garry

only thing i can say is lucky dog , like a midget having it of with a female basketballer , lucky dog . by the way will you video it for me ..may as well sell the video on the net , they will buy it ..

I refuse to be of any help to a back yard breeder of designer mongrels

It really is time they made it a legality to do what ALL good breeders do and that is health test every dog being bred (costs a lot of money)  and then have contracts with all puppies that YOU take back any dog at any time over their life if they need rehoming so that the breeder always knows where her dogs are.  This is what a good breeder does.

If you can't be a good breeder then don't breed.

NEVER sell puppies to a 'lot of friends'.   Never sell puppies to people wanting a dog on a whim and nobody has that many friends who have really been wanting or researching for a puppy for that long.  NEVER breed puppies unless you understand genetics and the health issues you can be creating. 

Just get your dog neutered. 

grow up stop acting like crazy and stop acting childish. we see that you using bad words in all your sentences . if we see that happen again we will remove you 

I breed Yorkshire Terriers AND Chihuahua's, not Chorkies  (mine is Yorkies with Yorkies) and Chihuahua with Chihuahuas) I am in fact registered by the state of PA an AKC breeder and I have 2 females and 1 male of both breeds and I ONLY allow the females to breed once a year! They go for health check ups as recommended by the veterinarian, and when pregnant they go monthly so that the momma's and babies get checked! I would recommend talking to your veterinarian on how to get started and how to make sure they will bill healthy and kept. Just because you breed does not mean you are a BYB.  BYBers doesn't take care of their dogs and they OVER breed!

So do it me little gobshout eh

This makes slightly more sense than your last question where both dogs were females.

So you think the two genders in dogs are "b*tches" and boys?

I'd suggest you concentrate on your school homework.

Just spay and neuter your pets.

I can tell you from what breeding experience I do have that anyone who "wants" a certain dog would have ALREADY GOT IT if they had serious intentions.

By the time a litter hits the ground..  Your potential buyers will have already got the dog somewhere else, were expecting to get a FREE puppy off you, were expecting a different size/gender/color/markings than what you produced, or the timing isnt right (moving, baby on the way, leaving for college/military etc..), parents wont let them, etc etc

Pom/husky mixes rarely come out looking like mini huskies.  Most end up about 30 pounds and looking like generic spitz type dogs.

Instead of investing money in whelping supplies, genetic tests, prenatal and post natal care..  Save your money and buy an Alaskan Klee Kai if you want a small husky

Why would you want to become a stupid ignorant BYBer?  I do not help BYBers create mutts.  Every dog a BYBer breeds is not worthy of breeding.  Even the AKC registered dogs are so ill bred I consider them to be nothing but mutts.  Unethical breeding should be banned so people like you can't do what you are wanting to do.  You really can't be that stupid, can you?  You two shouldn't be able to own dogs if you are going to pull this crap.

You can do what you want to but don't you think that most people can't deal with a husky in the first place? They aren't the typical dog... they are great dogs, but still, they aren't for everyone, even a mixed breed. 

Plus there are already millions of unwanted dogs and cats in the world, and you'd be potentially creating more of that.