How old are you in your dreams?

I'm around 30 in all my dreams, but I'm in my mid 60.

Teenager or adult

They all seem to be current times and I am just me, same age.

usually my actual age, which is 19.

Usually I am my current age, but there are days, I am suddenly 15 to 25 age, all over again. I think that is usually when God is trying to make a point to me. 

• Audrey

Well if you're like me, your happiest time was around 30. So we dream about it.

• lala

In your 30 ties can you remenber that you had a very traumatic experience 

or it could a very Happy events 

If its yes ;thats why you have 30 in your dreams 

• Jake

usually a teenager even though I'm actually 21 and look pretty much the same

That's an interesting question!  Occasionally I dream that I'm a child again which makes sense since those dreams are set in my childhood and other people are the "correct" age in relation to the time.  Otherwise I'm neither young nor old, even when I dream that I'm somebody else, so I guess around 35?

I don't know my age, but my children are the age that I was last allowed to see them, twelve years ago.

It depends on the dream.  I've dreamed of incidents which happened in my childhood, which were frightening.  Why would the mind picture itself in only one capacity?  Young, old, good, bad, nasty, naughty, rich, poor, etc.  The mind is a very creativity  place to be.  Curl up, go to sleep and dream up a good part of a book.  Only today it would be on line in some sort of new sites on the Internet