Trump saved 2 million people why don't people focus on that too?

Updated 3 days ago:

original case preditions by this time was 2.25 million people trump saved over 2 million people from dying from this

since democrats refused to do congresses job of pandemic response

38 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

You do know that there's a tiny grain of truth in everything that Trump says? Just a tiny grain of truth... 

He makes "tip of the iceberg" statements. Whatever he says is either confession or projection. 

Early in the pandemic, he asked the experts and professionals who were advising him on how to handle the crisis, what would happen if he did "nothing" instead of what they were proposing, and they said "At least two million Americans will die." which was a sobering thought even for Trump. 

Those are the two million he claims to have saved. 

But now that he's listening to his pseudo-expert Dr Atlas instead of the real experts, if Trump's in charge, two to six million Americans will die before this virus is under control. 

And we will be far less prepared for the next pandemic, which will come in a couple of years. 

But that's okay with Trump, he's just trying to get through the next 10 minutes... He lives in the now. 

• 1 week ago

I am for Biden but I do like some of the things Trump has done. Both sides have good people and both have bad people.

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Saved 2 million people in what way? From what?  Reliable statistics please.

• 1 week ago

And just how did he do that ?????

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mom
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

Gee! I wonder how many he saved by letting all those cruise ships park all around the US with people on board known to have Covid and then deposited them all a the military bases he could remember we had here? I don't think that actually happened but statistics show more than that died.

• 1 week ago

The government cannot save anyone from highly contagious disease in the long run.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

He did not. What kindergarten book you reading? TRUMP NEEDS TO GO 

• 1 week ago

He did no such thing.  The projection was for what would happen with no mitigation procedures like masks, distancing, limiting crowds.  Things  he has openly mocked.  Plus it was early on when much less was known about this virus.  Also you guys are hysterical with how deadly it is when blaming China but then say it is no big deal and the deaths are bogus when complaining about the mitigation measures used to slow its spread.   You can't see your own idiocy but others sure can.

• 1 week ago

I like Trump over Biden. But why not say Trump saved over 300 mil people lol. Where did you get that 2 mil number from?

• 1 week ago

Because he didn't. The argument is that if no-one did anything, 2 million more people would have died.

But the people who acted were the state officials and career federal employees.

Today, Trump said people are more likely to catch Covid-19 if they wear masks. If Trump had died of Covid-19 last week, more people would survive, because Trump is killing people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.