I drink water in a steel glass, will people think that I am poor?

I drink water and tea in steel glass but I see my online friends drinking tea and water in sophiticated "glass" glasses and that Mac Donald or Macintosh type of glass. I am not sure what that big glass is called.

I feel shy to drink water in steel glass, I feel like they wil think that I am poor guy. I am doing live study sessions in discord fyi...So, I turn off the camera while drinking it, what would people think of me? I am normal middle class person.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I think you're trolling but... get a YETI, that'll show 'em.

• 2 months ago

Who gives a sht what anyone thinks about you, or what you drink water in? I have a lego movie plastic cup I got from MacD's years ago and I have been drinking out of it since, and if people don't like this fact, they can pss off. I ain't changing my cup for anyone. Stop worrying about things that LITERALLY don't matter.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If it's outdoors or in a bathroom, that is quite a good idea.  Anyway, stainless steel is substantially more expensive than cheap glass, so they wouldn't think that.

• CB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You should really take this up with your shrink - I am sure he/she is on speed dial.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The vessel is irrelevant. Nobody cares about that. 

• 2 months ago

Stainless steel cups (not a glass, it's not made of glass is it) are perfectly fine to drink out of but I've usually only seen stainless steel being as either a water bottle or coffee mug. Glass is t any more expensive than steel btw. 

• Audrey
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No one cares what you drink from.

• Goerge
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nope, when they see that your cupboard is filled with used 7-11 cups and cheap paper plates they might think that. 

• 2 months ago

Why don't you just go buy a new glass.  Only soldiers and queers use steel glasses.

• 2 months ago

If the people in your study sessions aren't wise enough to see that a man who is taking classes and learning new things is very valuable to this world, no matter what sort of cup he drinks from, it is their loss.  A man drinking from a gem encrusted golden goblet is of no use to the world if his mind is closed. Keep studying and stop worrying about what people think of you. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.