hypothetically, if I was to get someone fired from their job by providing facts about who they are, could I be sued or criminally liable?

my ex friend of 3 years decided to try and sleep with my husband, my actual ex who is going to get engaged and has slept with someone called aiden who was married who's girlfriend forgave her after a year.

She doesn't care she did it, not even sorry always tries to blame the men.

If I was to provide the texts and information of what she is like to her employer, and get her sacked from her organisation could this come back on me?

I know it's vindictive, but I likely won't do it anyway it's not worth it. It's just she tried to steal my husband who was the one who told me what she did.

If you must know, this all started several months ago. My ex best friend came over like she usually does twice a year from her home town York to Manchester. She is also very good friends with my ex boyfriend who is the father of my child who is also engaged. After she visited me, she went to visit him. During the week she was with us, she was secretely seducing my husband. My husband told her to stop, and the texts proved he did nothing wrong. I found out she did it my ex and another as well.

He told me as soon as she left, for both our safety. She didn't listen to him, and he showed me all the texts. This isn't about my husband, nor did anything inappropriate happen on his part. He merely warned her and she didn't listen so he had to tell me because she was actively asking him to sleep with her and that "she doesn't have to know if we did anything". He ignored the texts, and was put in an impossible position. If he told me straight away, it could have made things alot worse.

my other questions aren't relevant, stop snooping lol!

i'm going to sue you for asking a stoopid question and adding boring details that only chavs and losers will read.

• L

Vengeance does NOT look good on you.  Unless an employee is arrested and goes to jail for a Crime - the employer does NOT need to know about this B.S.

"La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid."*

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

*Attributable to no one, apparently.

well this would not have happened if she didnt open her legs

sorry but you have to move on once another woman has touched your husband

you can never make love to him again ! i sure would not no matter how good he is in bed

move on and find someone better in life , first thing i would have done was beat her up for opening her legs in the first place

What you're thinking of is not something that would, in itself get her sacked from her job as generally, her job has no authority in her conduct and behavior outside of the workplace. If you contacted her employer, and she learned of it, she could try to sue you. 

If the information you provide it TRUE, which 'proving who they are implies', no crime is committed by providing the information. In the US, truth is a COMPLETE defense against libel/slander.

That said, no one will be fired based on the information you claim to have.

• Buzz

Only if it’s not true or if you can’t prove it.

• Foofa

Were this to happen she'd have a great wrongful dismissal case against her employer. Nothing you've cited here is illegal on her part. Hopefully this employer would understand the law and tell you to go pound sand.

This person's employer isn't going to talk to you, nor do they care who they bedded. 

If you try to bring this kind of drama into a workplace where you don't even work, you could face harassment charges.   Butt out.

• Bruce

The general rule is you are safe if you meet this criteria: 

1. What you say is true, and 

2. It was communicated with good intentions and without malice. 

The second one is going to be a problem.