Slipknot asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

What kind of dog is this?

I found her in my backyard. What kind of dog is she? Should I keep her?

I think she is a mixed breed dog call Animal Control & report that you found her, 

Source(s): i think she is a mixed breed dog

She looks like a rottweiler mix ( a mutt). 

If you found her you should take her to a vet to see if she is chipped. Nowadays many dogs have chips that indicate who their owner is. I would also post notes around town that you found her, if no one claims her then you can consider adopting her. 

She is a mixed breed dog. If you decide to raise her, She will give you many puppies a few years later then.

• F

Rottweiler? Have you people ever see one? Absolutely nothing like one.

Mostly border collie and German shepherd I would say.

• garry

its a stray dog , keep it and be charged with keeping an unregistered dog .. yep 4 legs and barks , its a dog .

why you want keep some body  else pet if doesn't belong to you . that make you being no good girl take some body else family pet . the dog must have a family who has include children that missing their poor dog. plus better to make a filer take a picture of the dog and hang some filers around your neighborhood  so that owner can call you to give their dog back to them . stealing some body pets can cause trouble and you can go to the jail for most states has own laws .. plus that dog might have a chip that under it skin where replace by the vet and the  real owners information who belong to the dog and whom adopted it .. the vet and shelters can track down the owners .can also track down the dog if its stolen from strangers. i think you shouldn't keep the dog if doesn't belong to you .. plus most pets owners will paid little money for return their missing or found pet . I think you should do that instead taking the dog if you are not the real owner. anyhow. the dog l does not look mix breed. HE look more like Lancashire Heeler dog . if the dog is short height and has shorter arms and legs and long tail then he is lancashire heeler. those dogs are hunting breed. they grown about 10-12 inch long and weight about 8-14 pounds and live for only 12-14 years. they  have a low set short -legged dog with a long body ,large ,wide set ears ,and a high set tail, which is carried over the back .the coat is black and tan ,and light brown with white marking on the chest area usually seek and shiny ,some time can be becoming some what longer in winter with a noticable mane.  the breed dog used sometime for working on farms, catcher small animals and work with cattle's herder ,herdings dogs. they do not get along with small animals such rabbits, mouse, or cats .

Rottweiler mix, please find him/her owners instead of keeping him/her, him/her is way too healthy to be a stray

mixed breed. I would keep it.

I think she is just a mutt but you need to try to find her owners.  Someone is very upset that she is missing.  Put up fliers, ask all the neighbors, call Animal Control & report that you found her, so if owners go looking for her, they can call Animal Control to see if anyone found her.  Ask the little kids on your street if they know anything about the dog.  Those little eyes see everything.  Contact AHA & report that you have found a lost dog.  Check your local newspaper to see if any one is reporting her missing. Put a found dog in the newspapers.  Go to extremes to find her owners.  If you cannot find the owners with in a month, she can be yours.  Where would you look for lost dog?  She is not yours yet.  You have to try to find her owners.

Its a mutt 

You are obligated to either find the owner or take her to a local shelter so the owner can claim her.

FYI..  Black and tan markings do not mean the dog is a rott mix.  There are several dozen breeds that have those markings