Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 month ago

How will people be spending Christmas this year and the age of pandemic and no gatherings?

I’m seeing things about how the CDC is ordering people not to have family gatherings for Thanksgiving and Christmas and to avoid trick-or-treating. I know some people will break this but assuming most follow at how we spend Christmas without family and friends?

Favorite Answer

We will not be in a stable.

The traditional Christmas narrative, the Nativity of Jesus, delineated in the New Testament says that Jesus was born in Bethlehem, in accordance with messianic prophecies. When Joseph and Mary arrived in the city, the inn had no room and so they were offered a stable where the Christ Child was soon born, with angels proclaiming this news to shepherds who then further disseminated the information.

Most people sit alone on Christmas all the time and no one cares now that the rich people or the people with big family's and friends have fun then the rest of us should just shut up and deal with it.

• Audrey

Eating take out and getting drunk.

• Med 10

The CDC can order me  until their blue in the face, but  they would have to jail me to keep me from my family anytime.

It's a shame how people are being led around by the nose and not even question it.

The BooBoo Virus will be gone by then.