Do you have different kinds of shampoo you are using? How many different kinds?

I heard it’s not good to only use one kind all the time 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

eau  claire  et essence de  dishsoap

• 1 month ago

I am a blonde so I switch between Pureology Hydrating shampoo and Fanola purple shampoo. But I only wash my hair once a week. It's fine to use the same shampoo for awhile but your hair will get used to it. 

• 1 month ago

I have two different shampoos. 

• 2 months ago

You are supposed to switch up your shampoo every 3-4 months

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

3 different kinds but just one in shower at a time..

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I use Sunsilk or Palmolive. When the bottle of Sunsilk becomes empty, I buy the Palmolive. But Sunsilk is the one I mostly used.

• I use a purple shampoo, I regularly use s shampoo and conditioner for wavy hair. Some times I'll use a clarifying shampoo, to deep clean my hair and I use a deep conditioner a few times a month.

• 2 months ago

It's not really bad to use the same shampoo all the time, the problem is that some shampoos and conditioners leave stuff in the hair that can build up and weigh hair down. Oils, waxes, silicone, and more can build up and leave hair flat and dull. Alternating between your usual hair care products with deep cleaning clarifying shampoo keeps the funky stuff from building up and your usual products keep your hair - well - whatever you want your regular shampoos and conditioners to do. 

• Jerry
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

When I had longer hair, I usually used a moisturizing shampoo. But every 3-4 months I'd do a "soap scum removal regimen." That consisted of washing my hair every day for 2 weeks with Neutrogena anti-residue shampoo. 

Neutrogena shampoo is highly concentrated. Mix one part shampoo with 7-9 parts water before using. Now that I have short hair, Neutrogena shampoo is all I use. 

Attachment image
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

well you heard wrong as it's not the shampoo you use it's how many times you wash your hair

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.