Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Poll: the best and worst hair colour on a woman is...?

Choose from blonde, black, brown and red/ginger

I think blonde looks the best on a woman, there are so many beautiful women with blonde hair. To me the prettiest blondes have green or blue eyes

I think ginger hair is horrible! I don't even like it on a natural redhead and don't think it suits any complexion at all

best is light brown, worst is green.

Hair color is like ice cream flavors. Everyone has their own preferences. It also depends on skin tone, eye color etc...  “beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” 

Long black hair, and hazel eyes....

I like black deep black  

• Personally I don't like dyed black, it can look really harsh on some skin tones. 

I've been red, blond and brown before, if you get the right color for your skin tone you can pull them off. I feel more comfortable / confident as a blond. 

I love Blonde for a woman! The worst is red or Ginger but remember red and ginger is not the same color! I like blonde with brown eyes it really stands out!

I think its light mountain natural Hair Color 

It depends very much on the woman; and also different people have different preferences. Me? Not so keen on blonde. 

I like all these hair colours except red. Hideous colour.

• Mark

Brunette.  NATURAL blonde hair is fine, but a lot of it comes from a bottle and done inexpertly at home, so it looks like a haystack.