Were everyone at Walter Reed Hospital faking Trump's COVID infection too?

Whoopi and Joy Behar think Trump was faking. SMH

@Eddie: Really? I'm wrong about everything? LOLOL Thank you for admitting that I get under your skin. 

• Audrey
    Favorite Answer

Walter Reed hospital is way too classy to fake something like that. You'll just have to accept the fact that Donald was one of the lucky ones that was healthy enough to not get very sick.

I agree with Audrey, who's answer you picked as your favorite answer! I don't know why people continue to speculate about things not known for sure regardless of political affiliation. I realize some things are ones opinion but then there's all these conspiracy theories without hands on proof, like this. It's getting to be quite ridiculous. It's like a negative spell was casted!

IF this was a fake, I seriously can't believe everybody involved in Trump's 'care' was involved in the hoax.    It's quite possible, given if anybody can receive all the care available, it's the President, that he only had a mild dose - just like Prince Charles.   The only difference with the Prince is he self-isolated for the necessary period.   No ripping off his mask, for effect, with him!!

Television - Soap Operas ..... well probably!!

He's faking better healthy, not being sick. He's still contagious and whacked out on steroids.

• Murzy

DT had a very mild case.

I certainly couldn't know for sure, but it would not surprise me if so.