Will people judge you if you use an iPhone ?

Favorite Answer

They will Judge the amount of wealth by the type of phone you have but that's it.

people judge you everyday anyway

Why? iPhone is one of the best smart phone brands.

No one will care. Why? Most carriers allow those that can't paid full retail up front for their phones, to make monthly installments. So unless the walk up to you and ask you point blank, "How did you pay for that phone?", they will not care, even if they even noticed that it's an iPhone.

So will people judge you? Maybe, but unless you are shoving the phone under everyone's nose, other that a mugger, most people won't care. 

Judging people by the phone they have is one of the dumbest traits by which to judge someone.

You most often see this with people with old phones or unpopular brands. They tell people that their phone is useless, or that they're stupid for using that phone. sometimes they're even called a ***** or a retard, all because of the phone that they use.

To express personal experience, I own a 2014 BlackBerry Leap. When people ask me if they can look something up because their phone is dead or out of data, they always say "EWW, what is this phone?" and when I ask them what their problem is, they say my phone sucks. They had my phone in their hands for less than 10 seconds and they already think it's a bad phone.

Additionally, they ask for my Snapchat and I tell them I don't have Snapchat. They tell me to get Snapchat to which I tell them that they discontinued Snapchat on my version of the phone. They then get an attitude towards me and say "Well, then, get a new phone," which would be a way to rash for something like getting a Snapchat. I'm not buying a multi-hundred dollar phone just to have a Snapchat conversation with someone who thinks I'm lame. So, now, whenever my phone gets brought up in conversation, it for some unknown reason affects how people view me as a person.

Don’t be soft for gods sake

I would. You try to look fancy with an iPhone but and android still does the same thing except for a lower price. Its like buying Nike vs buying off brand shoes. Both accomplish the same thing.

• garry

judge you no , because you can afford an iphone with all its hype and junk apps , guess you can afford there apps cant you .out of curiousity arent iphone the most stolen phones ...

• Olive

Shouldn't be any judging with any kind of phone

i dont think so