Why a lot of people here claim that most women are bisexual?

Favorite Answer

It isn't a lot of people it is just you.

Seems to be the only way you can justify your lack of luck with the ladies, tessera.

That is the truth

Because, more generally, most humans are bisexual. 

My guess is that for a lot of guys it's a fantasy to have two women having sex with each other as well as him. Just a hypothesis.

• Sky

Because he or they have an obsessive fetish about the idea of two women having sex and apparently like to fantasize that most or all women will happily jump in bed with another woman despite the fact that a minority of the population is homosexual or bisexual.  In short, because they are morons.

I think they may like to imagine two women having sex together because they find it arousing.  There also seems to be an element of attempting erasure of bi and pan people from the alphabetti spaghetti.

cause others are telling them that

I don't know, popular opinion online is that women seem to be more open to bi or lesbian relationships. It could be, but women are viewed differently than men. According to the male mind, women can be seen as sexier, thus the fantasy.

Answer:  I also do not think its a lot of people.  I think its one of a few.

Additional detail:  Its like those rants over homosexuality being a choice or the endless rants about trans.   In fact it would not surprise me if its all the same group.    I personally do NOT report such behaviour even when they are over the line.   Most often you can find a flaw and so use it on them. 

As an example this endless bisexual women thing,  non of them are able to quote a source of any kind, (aside from a personal view) so expecting a respected source is pointless. 

Every girl I've been had sex with, hooked up with, ate out, or did anything with like sucking breasts entertained lesbian desires for me or herself. I think that's because heterosexual woman are breast fed and only hate women when there is a direct competition scenario. Take Winda when she stuck her little foot in that girls croch when there were only 3 of us in close proximity at Copland on that couch at CUNY she was letting me know that she did not know what could come of this scenario but in the event something transpires she would be her boss in a lesbian sex session and take charge so in case the situation ever arises I should prefer her cheeks for myself to the other girls. Not only cuz of 50 but I'm fairly cute even though I got a chubby JLo nose that now looks broke.

It's not a lot of people.  It's one retarded anonymous troll with multiple accounts.