Is 37 too old for a person to play video games?

It's hurts me when I see question. No age is to old. People have this bad view on video games. That there are only for kids. 

So heavy murdery elements, lots of me love you long time elements, so full foul langauge it would make a sailor go WTF!! Are for kids? 

No way!!!!!! Point is don't let people tell you your to old if thats whats happening.  Just be polite about it. And ask them to stop.

For me I play them because there fun and it's stress relief. Mainly the times I've used the training modes in fighting games.

Turn off the computer AI. And just beat the living !#%@%#&@* out the computer. The main reason I like open world games is you can wander around.

Most recent one would be Ghost of Tsushima. Made me really feel like a samurai and got to take in the  beautiful world.

And the creators Sucker Punch. Really did their research looking all over for accurate reference data. Japan heavily praised it for its accuracy.

I think no age is too old for playing video games, or for doing any other activity for that matter. It's your life, spend your time how you want to spend it. ... In the case of video games, age is just a number. You're never too old for video games.

Of course not! What make's you think that!

There is no such thing as “too old”. That mentality comes from my generation (gen x) where the demographic of video games was just for kids at THAT TIME (mostly cause our parents couldn’t or wouldn’t grasp new technologies and a home pc was still a luxury for the wealthy, and your smartphone of today is more powerful than a $5,000 Apple 2e back then), we grew up and kept playing. We went to college and used to get drunk and play mortal kombat and madden. Then we joined the workforce and could afford the higher priced games and gaming consoles. Some of us moved to PC some stayed with the alphabet releases of consoles.

During this time Others joined us with digital phone games that were simplistic and addictive like the snake or Tetris or any of the Facebook farm type games or similar and then it went more mainstream and then more and more and more. As this happened gaming not only became a part of popular culture but the gender demographic shifted in that more and more women play games and depending who you ask women are slightly more gamers than men (I’ve seen some saying low 50% for women high 40% for men just under 50%), regardless of one or two % points one way or the other it’s about equal.

The proper age to stop would be when your arthritis is so bad you can no longer grasp the controller.

No my friend. I'm 43 and still going strong. I have no interest in hanging up my xbox controller and neither should you

Nope I’m 40 and I love video games. Currently playing witcher wildhunt on my pc 

I'm 68 and have just completed Divinity Original Sin 2. I've also restarted Baldur's Gate while I wait for BG3 to make it to market.

• Kyle

nope.  some play well into their 50s and don't even work in the industry.

i don't see myself stopping due to age.  and i'm 33.  i enjoy it.  

I am pushing 46 and still a gamer

i dont think so