Which state on the east coast is the best to live?

Like Pennsylvania Connecticut New York New Jersey like best homes affordable homes and better women

I’m from Texas and I’m tired of it (Houston)

• LILL

PA has the cheapest property taxes.  As far as women, it depends on your taste.  IMHO....all women are beautiful.

Further south you go, the more affordable.  

• john

I currently live in PA, used to live in NJ, and 2 of my 3 children live in NYC--plus I have numerous relatives in NY state.  I'm a woman.  ALL of us women on the east coast are the best, most beautiful women in the US.  In the world.

As for which state is the 'best' to live in out here?  Home prices are very high in NJ except in the older, rundown cities like Trenton and New Brunswick but property taxes are the highest in the US.  In NY they're very high close to NYC--but remember that NY is a big state and much of it is rural--I'm sure you could find a relatively inexpensive home in a dying, rural community in NY where there are virtually no job opportunities.

PA?  Home prices are high on the eastern side of the state because it's next to NY and close to NYC.  But things get rural pretty fast when you go west in PA.  Pittsburgh, however, has transformed into a very desirable town with moderate-cost homes.

PS:  But I've got to admit that southern Ireland was pretty nice, too, if you don't mind bad weather all year round.

None of them. Southern Ireland has the best women, they have perfect round bottoms.