Would you cook in your kitchen at 1:00 A.M.?

I cook in my kitchen any time I feel like it.

At 1 AM I'm most likely to cook something simple, as I'd still have hopes of going to sleep soon.

yes I would, especially with friends and family, I feel like late night bites are the best, everyones sleeping and you and ur friends have soo much fun especially if you decide to bake a yummy treat

• Misty

i've cooked in my kitchen at 3 and 4am, so yes i would.

• keerok

I would if I'm hungry. I did it many times before when I'm stuck in the middle of programming. Nowadays, I see no need to stay up overnight so the kitchen gets to rest too.

Yes since I am work at a night shift in my home.

• chorle

Yes especially when I am on night shift and it is my day off also maybe when we can have guests again and doing preparation for a holiday meal. also my electric rate is less expensive at night.

You bet  I would! If I had a long, long day at work and I hadn't eaten anything all day, I would probably cook a box of generic macaroni & cheese that I purchased for 29 cents! Great 1AM meal for me!

I usually do, since I am a night owl

maybe but only if I'm allowed to eat steak with my fingers

• kswck2

Canned corn beef hash and eggs in an iron skillet.