What do you think of girls wearing revealing clothes?

Do you approve of girls wearing revealing clothes or are you against girls wearing revealing clothes? 

I appreciate the time you took to answer my question. 

• Jess C
    Favorite Answer

I don't think much of it. I wear revealing clothes sometimes too, not too revealing though...

It's not really any of my business what other people want to wear, but sometimes I do think it would be in people's best interest to cover up just a little bit more...

There is nothing sexier than a woman covered head to toe - with just a HINT of cleavage. The mind goes into overdrive with the imagination! Not 'sexy' when you show everything - what is left to imagine? 

• adam

all I have to say is I LOVE STRIPPERS. 

Let me turn the question around. Would most men like for their wives to walk around in clothes that are pretty much a bikini in public with most of their boobs showing and most of their butts showing and so much of the crotch area showing that you can actually see the shape of their womanhood?  Would most men parade their wives around  like that? why or why not?

• Dick

I approve. Attractive young ladies, have an obligation to show their bodies. It's their responsibility, to improve the aesthetics of their surroundings. It would be my choice that attractive young women be expected to be naked, except when inclement weather prevents it. It isn't that I'm against girls wearing revealing clothes, but that I'm against women wearing any clothes. Thank You !!

Totally approve.  It's my right to stare at them also, to gather visual imagery for twisting one off later

• Foofa

Depends on the context. You generally don't wear the same thing to the office that you'd wear to a nightclub. 

I'm entirely in favour of it.  I don't even think clothing should be a legal requirement, in fact.

• God

When I go to the market I want to be able to examine the meat before I buy it.

I like it.