Can anyone learn how to sing if they stay dedicated and train a lot?

I’m 25 years old and have been a musician since I was a child. I play the piano, guitar, drums, and have done many stage performances growing up. However, my voice hasn’t always been too good when it comes to singing. But I’d love to take lessons and learn. It’s an instrument just like any other, and I’m willing to learn. I’m not expecting to sing amazingly, but decently and in tune. Any advice? 

Thank you :) 

Favorite Answer

As someone that's been a singer for 30 years, you have it just about right. Singing is playing an instrument comprised of your lungs, windpipe, vocal chords, and mouth. And the resonance chambers of your head and chest. Not everyone can learn to sing amazingly, but pretty much anyone can learn the mechanics of how to sing properly.

Sure, unless they are truly Tone Deaf.

You don’t even have to train a lot. Your singing voice improves quickly as long as you sing as much as possible.