Does a bartender have the right to refuse someone a drink if they walk into a bar without wearing a mask?

I mean, a person has to take their mask off to drink so what's the difference?

• Misty

unfortunately yes.

Respect the establishment and follow their rules.

I haven't been to a "BAR" since they jacked the prices cause they were told that they had to make their customers go outside to smoke and they lost money.

Anyone who thinks that those in power care about the little people are stupid or just fooling themselves.

This **** was NOT TRUMP,,,, This was the Dems.

My State of Wisconsin, Tom Barrett, Mayor closed down the county, even when others started opening with restrictions.

Tony Evers closed the State.

BOTH Democrats, hate Trump.

The Wisconsin State Fair cancelled.

Johnny Vs Classic Cafe closed down.

They ran that place since I was young and lived in West Allis.

30 years or more.

I was going to link it, but it errors.

Evers ****** this state!!!!!!

they absolutely do...they arent obligated to serve any assholes who disregard an international emergency for a drink

If they have a mask policy, yes

Yes.   A bar is a business and if they want to ban all people not wearing a mask they can.    Be bad for business because you can not drink if you are wearing a mask.   Also if you do it to one person you have to do it to all people otherwise that one person can yell discrimination at you. 

yes..... they have the right not to serve you and its not about money....kachiiiing

• kswck2

They do. They can refuse to serve you for ANY reason. 

That depends. It depends on the rules in the place where this happens, and you didn't say what place so we can't find out for you.

The bartender usually doesn't have a choice in the matter. If the boss or the law says you must wear a mask, then the bartender's butt is on the line if he allows it.

yes