Does a bartender have the right to refuse someone a drink if they walk into a bar without wearing a mask?

Update:

I mean, a person has to take their mask off to drink so what's the difference?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Misty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

unfortunately yes.

• 1 month ago

Respect the establishment and follow their rules.

I haven't been to a "BAR" since they jacked the prices cause they were told that they had to make their customers go outside to smoke and they lost money.

Anyone who thinks that those in power care about the little people are stupid or just fooling themselves.

This **** was NOT TRUMP,,,, This was the Dems.

My State of Wisconsin, Tom Barrett, Mayor closed down the county, even when others started opening with restrictions.

Tony Evers closed the State.

BOTH Democrats, hate Trump.

The Wisconsin State Fair cancelled.

Johnny Vs Classic Cafe closed down.

They ran that place since I was young and lived in West Allis.

30 years or more.

I was going to link it, but it errors.

Evers ****** this state!!!!!!

• 1 month ago

they absolutely do...they arent obligated to serve any assholes who disregard an international emergency for a drink

• 1 month ago

If they have a mask policy, yes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes.   A bar is a business and if they want to ban all people not wearing a mask they can.    Be bad for business because you can not drink if you are wearing a mask.   Also if you do it to one person you have to do it to all people otherwise that one person can yell discrimination at you. 

• 1 month ago

yes..... they have the right not to serve you and its not about money....kachiiiing

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They do. They can refuse to serve you for ANY reason. 

• 1 month ago

That depends. It depends on the rules in the place where this happens, and you didn't say what place so we can't find out for you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The bartender usually doesn't have a choice in the matter. If the boss or the law says you must wear a mask, then the bartender's butt is on the line if he allows it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes                                 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.