Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceTaxesUnited States · 1 month ago

Can I get a refund on Apple?

My little brother (6 with autism) likes to play games on my iphone. I have 70$ On my iTunes account. I set restrictions but hes still managing to make purchases, hes done this about 4 other times and I was able to get a refund. How many times will apple refund purchases before starting to deny refund requests?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Get your refund from HIM. Don't let him use the phone. Apple is 100% NOT responsible for YOUR actions.

Note: I am not blaming your brother. YOU allowed what happened by YOUR actions.

• 1 month ago

You cannot allow this child to use your phone! Child is underage! If you let this child use your phone, YOU are legally liable for charges. Lock the phone with a new password, and keep the kid's hands off it!

• 1 month ago

So stop letting him use your phone.  Eventually they will no longer issue refunds.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Take the phone away.  If he throws a tantrum, kick him in the balls.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No because everyone would say things like that to cancel bills. They'll say take it off him and give him a toy phone.

• 1 month ago

It will not affect your taxes

• Scott
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You'll find out, eventually. Here's an idea - keep your phone away from your brother.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.