If COVID-19 is better in 2021, will we go back to normal.?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I think yes it will be better in 2021 . i hope vaccine will come early in market which help to make everything normal.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The whole point of this exercise is to get used to reduced and eliminated freedoms in exchange for "safety".  

Shortages, lockdowns, travel restrictions, government mandates based on pseudoscience are to what's ahead under corporate facism led by beg tech and the globalist billionaires.  

The world must be punished for any thoughts of populism.  

• 1 month ago

Is there any thing god about it,any news!?!

• 1 month ago

Better, no. when it's eliminated, yes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

actually, if COVID-19 is BETTER, we will probably be locked down MORE! i'm hoping it gets worse at what it does, then we can all go out again...

but seriously, even if they come up with a vaccine for it, it will likely just mutate again (like it has for the past century), and there is no way of knowing if it will be more or less deadly just yet...

• 2 months ago

It'll be a long time before things will really get back to normal, it probably won't be until maybe mid 2022

• 2 months ago

It might get better, but it's not going to go away. Yes, eventually things will get back to "normal". Just like they did after 50 million people died in 1918. But it's not going to be in 2021, and probably more like 2-3 years if we ever do.

• 2 months ago

That REALLY depends on what YOU consider "normal", my friend.

COVID-19 has changed things permanently now, and it's highly unlikely that things will return to the way they were before it struck.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i hope so, i hate all these shutdowns

• 2 months ago

FYI, If Covid changes this next year then it will be COVID-21.

How cool is that?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.