Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

How does lobster taste?

Favorite Answer

Similar to crab, if you like crab, you will like lobster. The body is like an oversize prawn, and there is, just like in a crab, further meat inside the claws, which you can open either with nutcrackers or by hitting them with a heavy object. 

Lobster has orange-white meat, soft in texture with a marked and indescribable taste. Lobster meat tastes more or less like fish meat and crab meat.

They have little tongues just like us

Like a cross between whale and dolphin.

• Goerge

Have you ever had crab or shrimp? Mix those together, add additional protein, resulting in a chewier texture and you'll almost have the taste of lobster. It really is a unique flavor that needs to be experienced to be known. You CAN NOT buy a frozen lobster tail, thaw it, cook at 400f with garlic, butter, S&P and know what lobster tastes like. The flavor and texture are both changed by the freezing process. It'll of course give you a good idea but you can't judge it by frozen merits. 

go try some and see and then you'll know

• Ona

Sweet and delicious. I don't eat any seafood at all, but I love lobster.

If you're going to try it, I recommend a hot buttered lobster roll. It does come cold as lobster salad with mayo, but where I'm from, that's consider a disgrace and insult to lobsters.

• denise

I've never tasted lobster.

try eating some and see and then you'll know

Lobster can be grilled, boiled, steamed, and even fried. The taste of grilled lobster depends on the marinade it’s soaked in and the seasonings. It’s usually chewier. When it’s boiled, it has a salty, sweet taste. Steamed lobster is nothing like most seafood. It’s sweet and tender.

***It's delicious***