Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

How does lobster taste?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Similar to crab, if you like crab, you will like lobster. The body is like an oversize prawn, and there is, just like in a crab, further meat inside the claws, which you can open either with nutcrackers or by hitting them with a heavy object. 

• 1 month ago

Lobster has orange-white meat, soft in texture with a marked and indescribable taste. Lobster meat tastes more or less like fish meat and crab meat.

• 1 month ago

They have little tongues just like us

• 1 month ago

Like a cross between whale and dolphin.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Goerge
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Have you ever had crab or shrimp? Mix those together, add additional protein, resulting in a chewier texture and you'll almost have the taste of lobster. It really is a unique flavor that needs to be experienced to be known. You CAN NOT buy a frozen lobster tail, thaw it, cook at 400f with garlic, butter, S&P and know what lobster tastes like. The flavor and texture are both changed by the freezing process. It'll of course give you a good idea but you can't judge it by frozen merits. 

• 1 month ago

go try some and see and then you'll know

• Ona
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Sweet and delicious. I don't eat any seafood at all, but I love lobster.

If you're going to try it, I recommend a hot buttered lobster roll. It does come cold as lobster salad with mayo, but where I'm from, that's consider a disgrace and insult to lobsters.

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I've never tasted lobster.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

try eating some and see and then you'll know

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lobster can be grilled, boiled, steamed, and even fried. The taste of grilled lobster depends on the marinade it’s soaked in and the seasonings. It’s usually chewier. When it’s boiled, it has a salty, sweet taste. Steamed lobster is nothing like most seafood. It’s sweet and tender.

***It's delicious***

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.