What are the medications for heart failure?

• 1465

I had heart failure just over 6 years ago. I don't remember the medications they gave me to restore the heart rate, but there were two of them.

Neither worked. But they did give me an upset stomach, and I began dry-heaving. Strangely enough, it was the muscle contractions in the upper torso that fixed the problem, not the medication.

They then prescribed medication to use on a daily basis. But as soon as I got him, I threw it all away and have taken nothing ever since.

I also use plenty of sea salt - something that a lot of doctors would have heart failure of their own if they knew.

Six years later, I'm healthy as a horse with no sign of heart problems. I take daily walks of a mile or more, weather permitting and I don't worry about heart failure or emphysema (which I was diagnosed with about 10 years ago and also show no symptoms).

When you know how to take care of yourself, you can live medication-free. I see a doctor on a regular basis for an annual checkup and almost always get a clean bill of health (I was even told I was no longer a diabetic). The times an issue is found, I refuse the medication offered and fix the problem on my own.

I wouldn't recommend others with serious health issues to do as I do unless you know what you're doing and start slowly.

SPAM Jello with cream saunce.