Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Multiple intelligence officials are now confirming that the Hunter Biden e-mails are 100% authentic. How will liberals spin that?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

WHOOPSIE!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month ago

They will lie, and lie some more.. that is what they usually do.  I just hope the  DOJ and whoever needs to , keep on this.  Get to the bottom of it.. heads should roll. Especially at the FBI!

• 1 month ago

Who cares, it is this inept president has done it to himself, with no help from the past.

• Traci
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

The stupid commie dems won't even have to spin it.. the media is doing that for them.  Just deny and hide and cover up.  I hope the Republicans never stop this investigation until somebody is in jail.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Well they need to come out on national news and tell their story produce their facts, theN the DOJ needs to do its job. 

• W
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Isn't that interesting? Even I - a lifelong Republican - can see this as a hoax. Apparently, some guy walked into some nameless computer store carrying a water-damaged laptop for repair. The guy fixes it and tries to call the guy without success. The guy never picks it up. The owner notices a 'Beau Biden' sticker on the bottom, and reads the e-mails on the hard disk, finding secret emails damning Hunter Biden. Are you serious? This is so obvious, it's pathetic. 

• 1 month ago

Suuuuuure. Try again tovarich.

• 1 month ago

Good work! I'll make sure Vlad gives you a promotion!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

As I already told another poster...

I think hunter should withdraw from the presidency. I also need trump’s children to withdraw from the White House and stop using their father’s influence as president to make money.

I also think Giuliani needs to withdraw from the USA and go live in Russia.

Source(s): Already voted for democrats.
  • 1 month ago

Democrats and the media will continue to bury the news.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.