Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Multiple intelligence officials are now confirming that the Hunter Biden e-mails are 100% authentic. How will liberals spin that?

Favorite Answer

WHOOPSIE!!!!!!!!!

They will lie, and lie some more.. that is what they usually do.  I just hope the  DOJ and whoever needs to , keep on this.  Get to the bottom of it.. heads should roll. Especially at the FBI!

Who cares, it is this inept president has done it to himself, with no help from the past.

• Traci

The stupid commie dems won't even have to spin it.. the media is doing that for them.  Just deny and hide and cover up.  I hope the Republicans never stop this investigation until somebody is in jail.

Well they need to come out on national news and tell their story produce their facts, theN the DOJ needs to do its job. 

• W

Isn't that interesting? Even I - a lifelong Republican - can see this as a hoax. Apparently, some guy walked into some nameless computer store carrying a water-damaged laptop for repair. The guy fixes it and tries to call the guy without success. The guy never picks it up. The owner notices a 'Beau Biden' sticker on the bottom, and reads the e-mails on the hard disk, finding secret emails damning Hunter Biden. Are you serious? This is so obvious, it's pathetic. 

Suuuuuure. Try again tovarich.

Good work! I'll make sure Vlad gives you a promotion!

As I already told another poster...

I think hunter should withdraw from the presidency. I also need trump’s children to withdraw from the White House and stop using their father’s influence as president to make money.

I also think Giuliani needs to withdraw from the USA and go live in Russia.

Source(s): Already voted for democrats.

Democrats and the media will continue to bury the news.