Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

do they think they'll be annoyed?

i keep calling and rescheduling my dental appointments, do you think they're annoyed by that

Update:

i have a busy schedule too and it's not my fault i have to always reschedule, sometimes life gets in the way,

Update 2:

my insurance pays my bill, i asked because someone (a coworker) and i were talking about me doing it often and they complained about me doing it.

Update 3:

not to mention the dental office i go to, has their patients wait over a hour long at times, so clearly time is NOT their biggest priority lol.

Update 4:

I did NOT cancel, I RESCHEDULED. There's a huge difference between those two things and where does it say that I ''canceled''? nowhere. Also, I've never been charged, so clearly it's not that much of a issue.

Update 5:

Why are you just now answering this question? It was asked two weeks ago & I don’t even need anymore answers. Not making up any excuses either. I have a life and it doesn’t solely revolve around a silly dental appointment. Besides my day to day schedule is very busy and I struggle to even have time to schedule my appointments half of the time and it’s already scheduled, so quit hassling me about it. 

Update 6:

Also I barely even have any free time, I have a life! What part of that do you not understand? What do you care? It doesn’t concern you

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't worry about them. No ones gonna give you a dirty look

• 4 weeks ago

You only hurt yourself by delaying the inevitable. All your “reasoning” just sound like excuses. Find free time and get it done.

• donnie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I’m sure this happens all the time. 

• 1 month ago

If you cancel more than 24 hours in advance, probably not.  Sometimes you'll be charged for cancellations which are made in less time

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Marc
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes.  Doctors office run on schedules and they have to time things so that people get in and out in a timely manner.  So when you cancel you create a gap that could have been filled by another patient.  That causes a loss to the practice.  One in a while it happens, no big deal, but when its over and over it becomes an issue

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. they get dozens of that exact phone call every day. You are barely a blip on their radar. If you're paying your bill they really don't care.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.