Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

do they think they'll be annoyed?

i keep calling and rescheduling my dental appointments, do you think they're annoyed by that

i have a busy schedule too and it's not my fault i have to always reschedule, sometimes life gets in the way,

my insurance pays my bill, i asked because someone (a coworker) and i were talking about me doing it often and they complained about me doing it.

not to mention the dental office i go to, has their patients wait over a hour long at times, so clearly time is NOT their biggest priority lol.

I did NOT cancel, I RESCHEDULED. There's a huge difference between those two things and where does it say that I ''canceled''? nowhere. Also, I've never been charged, so clearly it's not that much of a issue.

Why are you just now answering this question? It was asked two weeks ago & I don’t even need anymore answers. Not making up any excuses either. I have a life and it doesn’t solely revolve around a silly dental appointment. Besides my day to day schedule is very busy and I struggle to even have time to schedule my appointments half of the time and it’s already scheduled, so quit hassling me about it. 

Also I barely even have any free time, I have a life! What part of that do you not understand? What do you care? It doesn’t concern you

Favorite Answer

Don't worry about them. No ones gonna give you a dirty look

You only hurt yourself by delaying the inevitable. All your “reasoning” just sound like excuses. Find free time and get it done.

• donnie

I’m sure this happens all the time. 

If you cancel more than 24 hours in advance, probably not.  Sometimes you'll be charged for cancellations which are made in less time

• Marc

Yes.  Doctors office run on schedules and they have to time things so that people get in and out in a timely manner.  So when you cancel you create a gap that could have been filled by another patient.  That causes a loss to the practice.  One in a while it happens, no big deal, but when its over and over it becomes an issue

No. they get dozens of that exact phone call every day. You are barely a blip on their radar. If you're paying your bill they really don't care.