Will CNN's Jeffrey Toobin claim his Zoom account was hacked when he showed his private parts on a zoom call?

Whenever high profile Libs get caught in scandals involving technology, their usual first defense is to claim their account was hacked.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Just one more example of the weird creepy people who work for  the nations top lying network.. CNN!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't know who/what that is, but I do know it always seems that when Democrats get caught in a scandal, it's usually about sex/cheating and when Republicans get caught in a scandal, it's usually about money/cheating. 

It's the rare politician who has both. Trump has both, in addition to a record-breaking number of other scandals, so I really don't think Trump has room to talk. 

• 1 month ago

Mountain made out of a mole hill : it was a 21st century version of forgot closing his bathroom window, on ground floor, while neighbours walked by. The one who took the picture /video is the actual voyeur.

• 1 month ago

No he will say it’s Russian disinformation 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

He is a pervert.

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

good one toobin , lol flashes it  on zoom , talk about a cool dude , name anyone with enough guts to flash themselves , hope you gave them a good look , hes got my vote .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, he’s not like Trump denying any responsibility. He already apologized and said it was a stupid mistake and thought that his video was “muted” at the time. People like trump’s inner swamp circle are actually the consummate liars and deniers. If that had happened to Trump he would’ve denied it even happened. Said his account was “hacked” by Somebody or other. Liberals tend to be honest. He had a good career why would he destroy it intentionally? Why would he set himself up for public humiliation in front of the whole world? Think about it.Technology has ruined a lot of peoples lives who used it irresponsibly or inadvertently made gaffes  like that. You need to grow up brother

• Gorgia
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

They always blame it on something don’t they. Like Steve Scully. 

• 2 months ago

When the moment strikes, you gotta go with it. 

• hes already been punished so i doubt thered be a point 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.