Is it possible to make a living by age 30 from home?

If you cant go outside and work and depend on others

• Judy
    Favorite Answer

most  people any age find it very hard to make a living working from home.

I work from home and it’s good and bad. Good that you don’t get up early to be somewhere. Bad that you have to motivate yourself to get things done.

im going to college for computer animation so i can work from home and do contract work & do my own animations. ill be graduating with my associate of arts next fall then gonna go to university for the last 2 years .. i believe u can but most likely with a degree if u are down to go to school. otherwise i think my aunt was working for amazon answering phone calls and stuff from home for a while

Seriously, just go apply for a job at your local Walmart. Starting pay ranges from $12-$15/hour depending on where you live.

• n2mama

Sure it’s possible, but you have to have some type of specialized skills. The pandemic has also changed how a lot of employers view a lot of jobs, including the understanding that a lot more work can be done remotely than was previously accepted. But that said, you still have to have the skills to pay the bills.

Working from home is unrealistic. There are few, if any, genuine working at home jobs. And none that would enable you to live independently.

Your only hope is setting yourself up as a consultant or something, but you would be specialised skills and experience.

Possible yes. Realistic? No. Unless you have specialized skills that I bet you do not.

Sell your trains

Source(s): Thomas the Tank Engine is an in demand antique Toy

Where there's a will, there's a way.