Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

What feminist had her dog killed by other feminists?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That's bad she had her dog killed.

• Cee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Feminists did that ?

Source(s): Some people are just rotten to the core.
  • garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

the other feminist doesnt like dogs . or she didnt want them to see her scratch marks ..lol

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don’t know exactly but I believe it was six feminist because they found 12 high heel marks on the dog

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You tell us, I never heard of that. Actually I did hear of a trans activist murdering a feminist's cat.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

you're thinking of erin pizzey, but she's not a feminist, because she actually cares about women (and men too). most people seem to have real difficulty discerning between what some people SAY and what they actually DO. feminists SAY they care about women; what feminists DO is promote hatred of men. the rest of us know this as "lying".

• Elana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That would be Erin Pizzey.

This happened primarily because she didn't "tow the party line" and try to make people believe that women were always the victims in domestic violence between men and women.

She simply had spent too much time dealing with actual domestic violence across many different couples to buy such sexist crap.

Hundreds of studies have shown her to have been right yet she is still ignored/forgotten by most feminist historians.  She is "inconvenient".

• 1 month ago

"What feminist had her dog killed by other feminists?"

This happened to feminist Erin Pizzey who was a superstar after opening the first domestic violence shelter for women.  But when s he later opened a domestic violence shelter for men, then suddenly the gender feminists began a campaign against her where she was targeted by harassment, death threats, bomb threats and defamation campaigns.  Her dog was shot on Christmas Eve on her property.

Erin is known as an "equity feminist".  The kind that believe in equality.  But since it is "gender feminists" that have gained and held prominence since the second wave these equity feminists are called ...... get this, "anti-feminists".

This is because the equity feminists are staunch in their support of equality, even when it goes against all the radical theories that have been constructed under gender feminism.  Gender feminism does whatever it takes to push it's -ideology-.  Anyone who is critical in any way of that ideology (and there is much to be critical about), is simply labelled an "anti-feminists" and turned into an enemy.  Even former feminists as has occurred many times.

Sadly, most feminists, including self-proclaimed feminsts actively follow the misandrist gender feminist that are in power, and without any thought, believe all the hateful narrative against the equity feminists, just like they do against any enemy of the gender feminists, even those that believe in equality.

• 1 month ago

I thought that Feminists were 'cat people'!

• Gorgia
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I hope this did not happen thags terribe. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.