Are there any dream interpreters out there?

Years ago, I would have dreams about the house next door to where I used to live. The house was an average split level up to date house that you’d find on the market today & the owner was nice— no problems with anybody.

Everybody knew the reputation of the house as once you go in, you NEVER come out as in tied up forever 

Like I said, I had dreams like that YEARS ago & now just dreamt about it last night.

Does anyone know if this means something?

The dream was that once you entered the house, you never were allowed to leave

What is happening to you now which is triggering this "captive dream" to return?  Look to your own real Life and see if you can find a place where you feel trapped?  Aren't we all trapped in our houses now with the grave threat of the coronavirus hitting the world, and especially now in the United States.  Maybe this fear has finally surfaced in your dreams, so once you acknowledge it, then it looses it's power over you.  Face each day as it comes to you and live day by day without worry of the days or months to come.  Wishing you well.  

The dream might be telling you that if you choose to entertain a relationship or idea or habit - you will be stuck in that situation forever - this is a permanent life altering decision - like pregnancy or death leads to permanent consequences - so make sure you really want this before you commit