Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsGeography · 1 month ago

On which continent is the United States?

• north america..

• Kyle J

The United States is in North America.

North America i think. Hey anonymous, plz give me your email id.

The United States of America is in the continent of North America, together with Canada, Mexico and numerous smaller states and Caribbean island nations. 

Most of the states and D of C of the USA are in North America.

There are more items-- Hawaii state, islands of Guam, Wake, Midway, US Virgin, Marshall and several more, and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.  Those are not in the North America continent.

• Mark

Oh, I bet you're one of those wankers who insists that ALL of America is ONE continenet, even though it narrows way down to less than 50 miles at South America, yet think "Europe" and "Asia" are TWO continents, even though they DON'T narrow down "for social reasons"*.  I'd say "North America".

* I bet you STILL argue lustily in 2000 or 2001 was the start of the 21st Century, TWENTY YEARS LATER.

North America and Asia

The easiest thing to say is that the USA is in North America (with the exception of Hawaii).

You will never get all experts to agree on how many continents there are on Earth!

• Phil

49 of the 50 states are in North America.

Hawaii is not part of any continent.

The USA is in North America.