Are disposable masks easier to breathe through than cloth masks?

(I'm talking about Covid masks)

• david

There's no difference. It's just as easy to breath through all of them. 

• y

All depends on what type of fabric and how it was weaved together.  Not disposable masks are created equal just like not all cloth masks are either.

• Damien

no there are no masks that make it easier to breath, in fact the "experts" and pro maskers will DECLARE "masks do not prevent your ability to breath" and use words like "oxygen saturation" to make themselves sound intelligent. i get headaches with masks on, clearly its cause there's a physical barrier between my nose preventing air from going in m, but the "experts" like to pretend that physical barrier is invisible, wont stop oxygen from going in, but will magically stop viruses from going in, these are people who are supposedly "intelligent" that are contradicting themselves all the time cause they just make stuff up as they go.

• Jim

They are about the same. But both can suck into your mouth so I like a silicone face 'basket' like in the picture

depends on the cloth.. I've never had a disposable mask that was hard to breathe through.