Why are gay men so rude then cry when they are called on it ?Why do gay men think they can insult you to your face and not get smacked ?

Why are Transgenders also so rude and also why do they think they are transgender when their is no such thing?

so many snowflakes 

Why are their so many angry  pro gay and gay supporters that do not care how bad gays act and let them get away with such bad behavior ?

Uhhh, not all gay and trans people are rude. Either your just taking it the wrong way or the people you're meeting are mean. And yes, transgender is definitely a thing. But by the sound of it you're the one in the wrong, you're just trying to make something outta nothing.

all they're doing is acting like women. why do you put up with it when females do it?

So-called gay men want it both ways and have a hissy fit when called out over it.  The best thing is to pretend that you haven't even noticed they were there.

I know what you mean... Sure, I could take the high road and say I wish we lived in a society where nobody ever gets punched in the face, but in reality, we do live in a society where people get punched in the face. I love it when a woman is being a "peaceful protestor" screaming, and waving her arms, all up in someones grill, then POW, she gets a right hook, right in the old knob polisher. Same goes for gays or trannys or anyone else. Then the battle cry goes from "equal rights" to "protected status"...ha ha ha...I don't care who you are, or what you are...if you run your mouth and act like an idiot, you had better be able to back it up. If you cant, then you need to dial back your BS a little.

Black dude vs. tranny

(spoiler alert, tranny loses)

Source(s): Peaceful protestors need to be knocked the F*** out.

1 I'm gay and try being kind to everyone

2 trans people are normal just with the mind oppiste of the gender they were assigned at birth

3 I understand why people are angry just try being more kind

4 not all us are how you think 

I mean, i think it's a single person who is bad, not straight, bi, gay, trans, ugly, beautiful, disabled, any labels, etc. We should not discriminate against other people simply based on a label that does not harm anyone. The only thing gay men share in common is they're gay, and they're males.

Because gays today are more powerful, they act like children take whatever they want and hit whoever they want, and if you stop them they will throw themselves on the ground and start screaming and crying, and you can't do anything about it otherwise they will label you homophobic, it's their time

transgenders are freak who are evil

transfreaks

You are such a fool you have no clue what you are talking about.

I am 100% heterosexual but my wife and I have had and still have many gay and lesbian friends.

Not one of them are they way you describe them.

In fact they have far more intelligence than an immature fool like you

Why is anyone rude?  Why is Donald Trump rude and why is he angry when called on it?  Why is society so angry?  Why are you so angry? Why, why why?