Is it weird to enjoy this food combination?

I personally love mixing my chocolate with pickles, however, it has ruined my social life. My friends stopped talking to me when they found out and my family always question my ways. I do not understand. Should I stop or continue enjoying one of my favorite snacks?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

You do you. If you like it, eat it. I personally like to mix catalina salad dressing into my cottage cheese and have it on buttered toast. May be gross to everyone else, but I'll be dmned if I care what anyone thinks, nor will I ever stop eating it.

• 1 month ago

Purzza witha drinking 

• 1 month ago

Not any weirder than my love for crunchy peanut butter, garlic pickle and bacon sandwiches with mayo.

• 1 month ago

You could be onto something........decades ago people who dipped chips in catsup were scoffed at, those who put chips on a pickle sandwich were cast out of the social realm, and jalapenos with chips was insane---enter the new age of variety being a spice of life/and marketing to the max....and wha-la, Frito-lay stocks soar beyond reality.

kudos for creative taste! 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, I like ketchup on bread

• F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I’d do a pregnancy test.

• 1 month ago

No, don't stop. Assert dominance, eat THEM dipped in pickle flavored chocolate

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sounds like you're pregnant. Or a foodie. You are falling into sin of gluttony. 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This is trolling at its worst or best, depending on how you look at it. 

• 1 month ago

Wow. I'm here to get tips and I get this. Something that has affected my life and you think I'm lying? I'm disgusted...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.