Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 1 month ago

whats the deal with 4 morons with four leaf blowers all blowing at the same leafs outside my house?

Someone should tell them to use a rake, its quicker and doesn't require 4 idiots. City must have lots of clueless hr people to pay these people for 6 hrs using a leaf blower when they can do the work with a rake in 1 hour.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Have tried getting your own leaf blower and standing in front of them and blow the leaves back at them. This should amuse you for about four hours

• 1 month ago

they playing a game, winner take all

• 1 month ago

Have tried getting your own leaf blower and standing in front of them and blow the leaves back at them. This should amuse you for about four hours

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They were there to cover the sound of something else. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They're not there to clean leaves.  They're there to annoy you.  Sounds like mission accomplished.

• 1 month ago

i always wondered about that too...i awlays seem them blowing leafs off the property they were paid for..but the wind blows it right back..dont they have leaf suckers?  same thing but in reverse right?

• Gorgia
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It’s the middle of they day and they are doing their job. Get earplugs. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Rake is slower, sorry to tell ya.  Though 4 guys not working together can cause bit of chaos. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.