Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Previous partners?

So, I’m 22 and starting dating a girl.   We have really had a lot of fun together and spend tons of time together.     She is 19 and had sex with 3 guys before me.      I kinda think she’s a slut now that I know this.    I know I’m judging but I can’t help it.      Do you think 3 partners by 19 is too many ?

Favorite Answer

Seems there's a lot of pain from life's tricks but forget and love better or remove yourselves from one another

• Good

If you are enjoying her sexually, she hasn't had too many.

You will not be her last unless you keep her.

Every guy after you will have her.  She must enjoy it.

Is that bad?  I'm not judging.  Enjoy it while you can.

.

• garry

19 and had sex before , sounds like she is the typical 19 y/o , after all do you want a virgin ..

Oh bullshit. That is nothing. I have had eight (mind you, I am in my forties). I even had an abortion and two one night stands. People are human. Who cares? All this stuff about people having kids, being married before, having sex before, and something about not cooking. These would not be reasons why I would eliminate someone..herpes, no car, chronic cheating, spitting, no money, no job, a criminal record, Scuba diving, and hatred of winter sports would be. 

yes I think she just dont take care of herself but I wont brand her as a slut.

in western culture, it seem like taking care of one's body is not important.

Yeah same my last boyfriend had slept with too many girls and.it disgusted me

well I kind of think your a *****! does that make sense

Having a few boyfriends and becoming intimate with them from time to time, isn't the same as pulling a train on a picnic table behind a bar every Saturday night. But, if you think she's a slut, do both of you a favor and move on. I think you're over reacting, but hey..its your call.

to the girl u are dating:

drop this trash and find a real man.

yours lovingly,

a female who is done with this kinda trash lying around

yes it is,she seems skanky ........ find  another girl because  you will never get over the fact she had other guys sexually

• Orla C

No. How many partners have you had? In other words, are you a slut too? 

If you can't get past this - and you should, because frankly her past experiences are her own business - then you should do the kind thing and break up with her so she can find herself an adult to date.